Thursday, April 12, 2007

Feeling useful...

it's amazing how important it is to feel useful, to know that you are a making a difference -
this need not be something huge, like finding the cure for cancer, but just figuring out little details that someone else missed-and feeling in control, another thing that was lacking in my life..As usual I'm being stubborn and taking risks. Believing in something, someone, when most people tell me not to! I've been wrong before, and this can't turn into one of those, I can't eat crow here...too many I told you so's! Just once I WANT to be right! where do i go if i'm wrong..not going to think of that yet..I need this too much, I hadn't realized how much. It feels good to be in my element...even if that is just as an assistant..

Working, reading and sitting quietly in a corner writing with a glass of wine, Quietly alone being the prominent word here..I miss that as well, so for all of my friends out there, enjoying sitting in a quiet house, with no one to bother them enjoy it. I've lived in other peoples houses for 8 months i'm damn tired of it...i'm not that social or family oriented.

Hmmm the weather is at least holding out, sun, sea and light chilly breezes..

Will post pictures of my mother's 70th birthday party later..went out to eat.

Stay well....

No comments: