Sunday, May 06, 2007

What is this world coming to...

I know I sound like somebody's grandmother but seriously! I was talking with a friend in France, and discussing the finer points of French politics..smiling-Thinking how most French people when asked said they wouldn't vote for Sarkozy, he's too stubborn,opinionated etc..But, the fact that he was going to win was visible. Survival of the fittest, when all is said and done, people want a tough, macho, no holds barred kind of politician. Otherwise Bayrou would have fit the bill. Now we have a world, which has Bush...sigh..Sarkozy..in Turkey, well we can't seem to find a non religious candidate or non nationalist..both ends of the extreme, and well wonder what's going to happen in the UK, with Blair! ahh well, at least thinking of politics and all the riots we can expect has put my present jobless state out of my mind for a bit..

No comments: