Monday, October 08, 2007

Karma anyone?

Whenever I am really happy there seems to be something to mar it.. But anyway yes I'm happy most of the time, although for the past few days I've begun worrying about my age(again)-and my lack of planning for anything! Really sometimes I'm amazed at myself. Okay, there is no use crying over spilled milk or complaining about it, it changes nothing, but it's fascinating...how time flies..and time can never be enough sometimes.
Life in Istanbul in the evenings and weekends is enjoyable. Warm weather,(amazing we are still wearing shorts) someone making me crepe!! for dinner, (of course with chocolate!!), reading by the seaside, (a favorite enjoyable past time, while the weather holds, with fish that jump and seagulls that make a huge amount of noise)rollerblading to get some excercise by the sea- sigh what will we do when winter really comes I dont know..but for now..although I've been ignoring a few friends now that I've started working, just feel like excluding myself, though I know its not good...just not enough time( or want)..smiling..We are off to Bulgaria for the weekend (yea long weekend!!) so although I was never interested, (yes shane) it is close, cheap and surprisingly interesting now that I saw the guide book so any advice on where to visit would be appreciated (by thursday)..
Off to dinner, stay well all...and hug and kiss to those of you who know...

1 comment:

Anne said...

On friday the rain will stop could say a little green frog connected to your keys.