Thursday, May 07, 2009

Never to return..as such..

Where do we go when we leave this place? Do we listen to our souls and follow our heart?
Or do we have a neverending desire that must be fulfilled. A need that overtakes and constantly wants more, inhibiting us from moving.
Where would I go if I could leave this place? Like a butterfly being pulled in two, divided into nothingness. Take away my wings and I am stuck, grounded on this earth.
Would that I could use the clouds to drift up into the air, higher and higher, into the stars.
What would it be like to leave this place? To slowly disintegrate amongst the colors of the aurora borealis, vibrant colors of green and turquoise with startling flashes of light.
What would it be like if I could leave this place? A free and radiant spirit struck by light, never to return.. as such...

No comments: