Tuesday, June 09, 2009

a lesson remembered

The only thing that I really remember from algebra is that two negatives make a positive..that is a practicality that can be applied to real life as well. Sometimes it takes experiencing something that is "negative" in energy or force in order to find something "positive". Once you've overcome something that has left you tired or drained, you usually find that life isn't so bad, or in my case I'm always amazed to see that I can make good friends so easily. They open their doors for me, and let me into their lives and their friends as well, just when I feel the world is going to hell in a hay basket (sorry for the non native english readers), life turns around with a small gift, thank you. So perhaps this is nature's way of sometimes shifting our perspective a bit...

No comments: