Tuesday, March 16, 2010

trial and error

I left it all behind so many years ago, she whispered softly..
left what...
all my dreams, my hopes, completely scattered to the four winds...
never give up hope, never until its too late, and your soul is cast out, he sighs softly..
yet what if you are simply tired of searching, of hoping till your heart aches and coming up empty..like a shell cast out on the beach..empty of its inner being..what holds you together then??she resists
what is left of you if you cast out hope as well? he whispers..
how can I have found what I had given up as lost...love in its essence, simple and uncomplicated..so natural that it feels unreal....yet it is real.
Dare to love and trust! For what else is life for, slowly he uncovers her heart, beating softly in his hand...trust her soul beckons and she follows...

No comments: