Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dare I say it...


I am an idealist.
Despite everything I still believe in "happy endings", "love", and
"trying to get what you want in life."Although,
there are times I begin to feel my age,and life starts to feel too short-
I start to wonder if I'm "too late" but for what...To start anew.
That's it, when all is said and done.It's difficult not to be scared and
think that "they" might be right. All those who know better..Yet it's not fair!
I might be too late, but...
I am an idealist..and I want to try..

1 comment:

Children with out voices said...

I have been down that road, where I looked at where I've been and kind of dealt with that middle life crisis. Except that it just made me hunger for more, be more, do more. I guess most people think about the legacy the will leave behind, as you get older,you think about it more. What I have done to make a difference. I would change this time of life for anything, unlike in youth, we have the wisdom that experience brings, we have the insight and we have the courage. I still find in myself, the laughter of a ten year old, the insecurities of a sixteen year old and the knowledge that only maturity can bring. Life is beautiful one day or a thousand. My favorite quote " I would rather live one day, then just exist for a thousand." Enjoy it!