Tuesday, March 24, 2009

spring is in the air

and I feel like dancing...happy, relaxed, smiling..instead I will be going to harvest maple syrup for a week...
No.. I am not kidding. It's an artisanal farm, using "good old pails" and "elbow grease"to quote Mario the owner. Yes I am looking forward to it, no I have not lost my senses..on the contrary I have actually found them, they were hidden away a little too far to find, back behind logic, intelligence and ingrained notions of sensibility. I must confess it feels good to just "be"...ah yes Aylin philosophizing again...I can't explain it, "it" doesn't conform to any logical explanations except perhaps one, feeling whole, as if all the pieces of the puzzle final fall into place, (cliche phrase but adequate). I can hear the yes buts from most of you...Yes of course logic still worms it's way in, and tries to reinstate itself and say how long can this last...who knows we'll have to wait and see! smiling.. as long as I can hold on to it!

Running naked through the forest
I see only the trees in front of me,
alone with my thoughts
there is no path but for the one I make,
running naked through the forest
panting, I am out of breath
My body yearns for rest,
yet the wind urges me forth,
relentless as my shadow,
I keep running.

No comments: